How will the program help me?
You'll find the keys to a new life over 8 weeks. Participants meet together one evening a week for 2 hours. Trained facilitators will help you both achieve your goals and learn how to enjoy optimal mental health.
- Identify depression and anxiety and their causes
- Improve your emotional intelligence
- Enhance your energy levels and mood
- Learn coping skills
- Prevent depression and/or anxiety
- Find the motivation and concentration to help achieve your goals
- Benefit from stress management planning and practice
- Improve brain function
- Achieve optimal mental health
What can I expect?
Discover evidence-based information, practical interventions, useful tools, supportive volunteer staff, and group accountability as you engage in this community health education course.
The Nedley Depression & Anxiety Recovery Program has helped over 8,000 documented participants from all over the world achieve improved mental health. Many people have been able to completely eliminate depression and/or anxiety by following the proven principles of this program.
Do I have to be depressed or anxious to attend?
No way! Although our target audience is those suffering from depression and anxiety, anyone can benefit from the principles in this program. You'll be well equipped with skills and resources to help friends and family get better.
Watch program founder Dr Neil Nedley explain the underlying causes of depression in 10 minutes: